||Sales & Operational Planning
||Sales & Operations Director
- Be the point of contact for customers for all contractual matters.
- Oversee the safe and profitable delivery of contracts from initial sales inquiry and site visit through to completion.
- To understand, thoroughly endorse and put into practice the Quality, Health, and Safety and Environmental policies and procedures underwritten and produced by the company.
- Indorse, practice and promote our vision, mission and core values.
- Ensure that contracts are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Maintain contractual records and documentation for all contracts.
- Provide guidance on contract matters to sales, operational and planning staff.
- Monitor compliance by company employees with established procedures.
- Work with Finance to ensure contracts are forecasted, funded and invoiced efficiently.
- Monitor customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties.
- Guarantee the right services, products, and dosage rates are delivered as per contract specifications.
- Complete site surveys and produce reports.
- Manage day to day personnel issues, grievance, absence, perform, performance reviews, etc.
- Brief Team Leaders and ensure procedures are understood, and new information is disseminated to all staff.
- To keep Directors informed of operations and any associated problems which may arise.
- Detailed understanding of Company products and services.
- Understanding of customers’ business and able to identify potential opportunities within those activities.
- Working industry experience.
- Able to manage multiple projects.
- Solid maths and IT skills.
- Able to problem solve.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to lead and motivate team leaders and operational staff.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Able to effectively review and develop team members.
- Ability to prioritise work, confidence to complete tasks without direct supervision; awareness of importance of accuracy and presentation; ability to process, sort and distribute information to appropriate parties and produce work of a high standard
- Excellent communicator with the capacity to adapt to the requirements of individuals and organisations – prioritise, manage and escalate issues as appropriate in a timely and professional manner
- Strong motivator who can lead by example and can develop team members to reach their potential
- Confidence to use initiative and be pro-active in approach
- Common sense and ability to multi-task
- Flexibility in approach to work, people, time and attitudes
- Determination to complete tasks
- Commitment, loyalty, and honesty
|Other relevant information
- Full driving license holder
- Prepared to work away from home on a regular basis is essential.
- Availability to work weekends as required.
- Willingness to carry out other duties including manual duties as required
- Confidentiality and Discretion – In this role, the post holder will be potentially dealing with matters of a confidential business nature. No confidential Company business should be discussed with any outside party either at work or privately.
- Diplomacy/Propriety/Etiquette – All colleagues and clients must be treated with respect and courtesy.
- Adaptable and Flexible – The requirements of this role include a need for a flexible approach to duties carried out and hours worked
- Professional Image – This must be presented at all times and applies to appearance, dress, and quality of work
- Team Work – Able to work with and contribute to the whole team