FreePhone : 0800 294 9333
We are pleased to announce that WeedFree are now offering a professional hire service on quality plant and equipment.
As part of this service, we are committed to offering a package to our customers that is designed to fit their needs, giving a level of flexibility that others cannot match.
With our wealth of expertise and high standards of advice, we are able to review the needs of our customers before coming up with a package tailor made to suit their individual requirements.
- Top quality equipment regularly serviced and expertly maintained.
- Equipment delivered to the site of work throughout the United Kingdom at the time the customer requests.
- Additional operator hire option, inclusive of all necessary certification and documentation
- 24hr control centre assistance including on site breakdown cover
- Optional additional services like waste clearance and stump grinding available
- Fast service – requests will be dealt with promptly, efficiently and courteously
- Over 30 years of expertise and knowledge in arboriculture and tree surgery
- Competitive pricing based on an individual’s package requirements
- 220mm (9-inch) Capacity
- 55hp Water Cooled diesel Engine
- Twin Hydraulic Feed Rollers
- No-Stress Power Control
- Disc-Blade Chipping Technology
- Stand-on Platform
Other Tracked Chippers suffer from poor stability on sloping ground, lack of ground clearance and are too wide for restricted access.
The SAFE-Trak system has solved all this. Its innovative track extension system (Patent Pending) independently extends each track by up to 600mm (24-inches) and raises the machine to give massive ground clearance, up to 600mm (24-inches).
By extending only 1 track slopes up to 35-degrees can be traversed in complete safety. A twin pump system totalling 90lt/min gives a tracking speed of up to 6km/hr.
- Brakes : n/a
- Engine Make : Isuzu Water Cooled Diesel
- Engine Power : 55 hp
- Chipping Flywheel : 730 mm x 30 mm
- Feed Roller : Spring Tensioned Twin Hydraulic
- Infeed Chute Opening : 1070 mm x 870 mm
- Power Control : No Stress Electronic Feed Roller Control
- Fuel Capacity : 44 Litres Diesel
- Fuel Consumption : 5.5 litres per hour at 60%
- Hour Meter : Standard
- Capacity : 220 mm (9-inch)
- Rotor Speed : 1565 rpm
- Disc Cutters : 6
- Tyre Size : n/a
- Transport Length : 3530 mm – (Max Length: 4300 mm)
- Width : 1330 mm (Body) – Track: 1600 mm (min) – 2590 mm (max)
- Height : 2470 mm (min) – 2800 mm (max)
- Weight : 1880 Kg
- Own Livery Colour : Option
- Locking Tow Hitch : n/a
- Additional Specification & Options : SAFE-Trak Independently Adjustable Track System – Ground pressure: 0.27 kg/cm² – Ground Clearance: 600 mm max.
BANDIT 200 TRACTOR MOUNTED CHIPPER
The Model 200XP is a 12-inch tractor mounted disc-style chipper. This unit features a 45-inch wide infeed tray and is best suited for tree services that specialize in light tree removal and brush clean-up. A 14″ x 17″ chipper opening and powerful engine options ranging from 65 to 140 horsepower makes this unit a real workhorse.
- Width : 6′
- Height : 8′ 4″
- Length : 14′ 6″
- Weight : 5,500-6,300 pounds (depending on options)
- Tires and Axles Capacity : 7,000 pound Torflex axle
- Tires and Axles Tires : 245/75R16 10-ply load range E
- Tongue Jack Capacity : 5,000 lbs
- Tongue Jack Type : Stationary footpad
- Steel Fuel Tank Capacity : 29 gallons
- Steel Hydraulic Tank Capacity : 13 gallons
- Towing Hitch
- Chipper Cutting Wheel Disc : 40″ diameter X 2″ thick
- Chipper Cutting Wheel Knife : Pockets 2 pockets (each pocket holds (2) 1/2″ X 4 1/2″ X 7 1/4″ double edged knife)
- Infeed Hopper Opening Height : 29″
- Infeed Hopper Opening Width : 45″
- Infeed Hopper Opening Control Bar : Forward/Neutral/Reverse
- Discharge System Swivel : 360 degree manual rotation w/ adjustable chip deflector
- Lighting Electrical System : 12 volt system with rubber mounted LED taillights, 6 prong replaceable coiled trailer power cord
- “Last Chance Safety Cables”
Make An Enquiry To Hire
If you already know the package that you require the do not hesitate to contact our sales team to make a booking.
Alternatively, let us know your requirements and we can arrange a package suitable to your needs.